Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Jacques and Rich would be proud...

Ah, it's good to be back at the Abbey.

I took a bit of leave to wander North and refresh my soul with my family. How good to see that the dialogue continues to be gracious and stimulating - not to mention diverse! From a Redemptive-Historical overview of Matthew's gospel to John Mayer - good heavens! A wonderfully full-orbed appreciation of the good and the beautiful.

What's with the redesign, though?! One might conclude that someone has been reading too much Derrida and Rorty, what with all the deconstructionist adjustments to the Abbey's appearance! Right-justified titles. Inconsistent margins. You aren't wearing baggy pants sagging below your hips, too, are you? Maybe I just have a touch of OCD, but I had to tidy things up a bit...

2 comments:

The Fair Minstrel said...

I just know how leftist we here at the Abbey can be, so I thought it helpful to lean a little to the right.

Plus its hip to be off center. That why widescreen movies are way better. Too much in the middle reeketh of Nicomachean Ethics.


(just kidding by the way, in case no one is laughing...)

The Blind Sage said...

I'm laughing.

Touche...